Our Retaining wall system was designed specifically for our Trampolines- HOWEVER the system will also attach to your existing round trampoline- Please note not all Trampolines are created equal- Some less expensive trampolines with thin walled frames don't have the strength to support the pressure from placing your trampoline in the ground. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with your brand model so we can help ensure our product will work well with your trampoline
* Comes with hardware to attach to any round Trampoline and instructions on how to install the system.
The 14' TDU RETAINING WALL SYSTEM:
Retaining walls are necessary to prevent landscape collapse and to make yard maintenance easy and efficient.
The Trampolines Down Under retaining wall systems are industry leading in safety and functionality.
- New and improved slip joint connection system that interlocks the individual panels.
- No razor sharp metal edges that are found with metal retaining wall systems
- Smooth rounded edge that is flat against the ring for a clean transition to soil
- Durable light weight material for ease of installation, and for a long lasting product for years of enjoyment
- Comes with self-tapping screws to attach to the frame of the trampoline
- Includes Magnetic 5/16 hex head Bit for installation of self-tapping screws
We love your trampoline from Trampolines Down Under! IT was great to just let the profesionals handle installation! - Raven Haymond
Love our underground trampoline by TDU! Well built and heavy duty. Much better looking in ground than above ground. Made to last! Can’t wait to spread the word around town! - Andrea Jefferson
I just got my trampoline set up and it's awesome!! Very bouncy so my kids love it. Shipping and install was easy and their customer service was responsive to my questions. - Kyle Nelson
These guys are awesome, and build amazing product. I bought the trampoline and delivered it to my house and notified me before coming! - Skyler Chadwick
This company and product is great! We live in Nebraska where it is VERY windy all the time so having it in-ground is a great idea. My kids use it every day. Very satisfied customer! - Amanda Roberts
We absolutely LOVE our trampoline down under. We will never use anything else! Very high quality equipment, and my husband was able to install it himself. Highly recommended! - Rachel Evans Stowell