TDU 14' Complete In-Ground Bundle
Regular price $1,729.00 Sale
Bundle and Save! Everything you need for your complete In-Ground Trampoline Installation.
* 14' VPS TRAMPOLINE
* 14' VENTED SAFETY PAD (GREY)
* 14' TDU RETAINING WALL SYSTEM
* Comes with a 14' TDU Weather Cover
The 14' TDU TRAMPOLINE The ONLY IN-GROUND SPECIFIC Trampoline on the Market today- It Comes Standard with Our Patented VENTED PAD for the BEST Bounce in the Ground level industry!
- Spring Count- 104 (8.5" length 1.25" Diameter ) Springs on the 14' VPS Trampoline provide a quality bounce and are galvanized before they are formed, ensuring superior rust resistance and longer use. They are also tapered at each end for added durability.
- 8-Piece Top Frame- The thick walled eight-piece top frame allows little flex of the trampoline during use, providing greater stability and durability than our competition. Also, the 12 gauge 55,000 psi steel pipes are galvanized both inside and out, and Powder Coated to maintain complete rust resistance. (very important with putting a trampoline in ground) ** Industry leading Gauge thickness and strength.
- Extended Leg Neck Joint- we have extended the frame/leg joint 2" over standard trampolines to ensure additional leg stability, and frame rigidity. Each Leg and Frame Section is secured with the provided Nut, bolt, and Washers.
- Vented Safety Pad- Our Patented Vented Safety Pad is the only one of its kind! It is a heavy duty 20 oz Vinyl and Mesh safety pad, Designed to allow Maximum Airflow and withstand the elements. We also Designed the Pad To allow Water to drain under the foam, preventing premature aging and rotting. This Stamped pad also provides the jumper with comfort as the top is covered in Mesh rather than Vinyl, and does not get hot to the touch on Summer days like standard Vinyl Pads do.
- Reinforced Jumping Mat- The VPS Trampoline uses the Highest Quality polypropylene Mat Material on the market, and has a Dacron Reinforced Vinyl Hemstitched with 10 threads of 35lb UV Resistant Thread.
Industry leading Weight limit- The VPS Trampoline is rated for up to 425lbs. ** For safety We do not recommend more than one jumper at a time.
** The VPS Trampoline only takes about 45 minutes to set up while others can take hours
The 14' TDU RETAINING WALL SYSTEM
Retaining walls are necessary to prevent landscape collapse and to make yard maintenance easy and efficient.
The Trampolines Down Under retaining wall systems are industry leading in safety and functionality.
- No razor sharp metal edges that are found with metal retaining wall systems
- Smooth rounded edge that is flat against the ring for a clean transition to soil
- Durable light weight material for ease of installation, and for a long lasting product for years of enjoyment
- Comes with self-tapping screws to attach to the frame of the trampoline
- Includes Magnetic 5/16 hex head Bit for installation of self-tapping screws